Acceptable monthly dues payment methods are as follows . . .
1. Cash Payment to Sensei Larry Rota.
2. Checks made out to “Columbus Shotokan Karate” given
to Sensei Larry Rota or mailed to:
Columbus Shotokan Karate
116 Westwood Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Monthly dues can now be paid using PayPal...
Here’s how to make a payment:
01. Log in to your PayPal account.
02. Click “Send & Request” at the top of the page.
03. In the “Send money to” box enter ColumbusShotokanKarate@gmail.com, then click “Next”.
04. In the “What is this payment for?” select “Paying for an item or service”.
05. Enter your payment amount (USD).
06. Add a Note if you wish.
07. Review carefully the transaction details.
08. Finally, click “Send Payment Now” (or Cancel if there are errors).
Annual ISKF Membership
Doug Fadely is our Membership Administrator and he will handle all administrative requirements and questions.
Doug can be reached at (614) 937-8865 or email@example.com.
New members have up to a 90 day trial period before acceptance and membership is required.
Membership fee is $45 per year. Our preferred means of payment is to use PayPal with a note stating it is for ISKF dues. If this is not convenient, you may also pay directly to Doug in cash or check made payable to Columbus Shotokan Karate. Open membership periods are quarterly and the fee should be paid by 15th day of March, June, September or December.
If unforeseen circumstances require you to become a member at a regional event, the fee is $50 and must be paid in cash or check made payable to Mid-America Karate.
It is your responsibility to keep your annual membership current.